1. Ohio State – I’m an eager Michigan fan yet need to concede returning 18 starters from a generally strong long term run is really difficult to beat. The ability at OSU is at or over each world class level program in the country for this season and this ought to at long last be there year.
* Win it all If….They breeze through an early season assessment @ USC (9/13). This could in all likelihood be the first of two gatherings between the Trojans and Buckeyes in ’08-’09, However the washout of Game 1 must expect an unstable Top 5 like this previous year. Win or Lose for the Buckeyes they will in any case have a shot toward the finish of the period to be in the NC Game.
* Potential Roadblocks…@Wisconsin, @MSU, and @ Illinois, with every one of them 3 worked on this season, could be intense just as the last game at home versus Michigan.
2. Florida – A Rematch of the ’06-’07 game closures a contrary way for the gators, permitting OSU to knock off a portion of that SEC Supiority. (Anyway I unequivocally feel the SEC is the best gathering in the Country however that is for an alternate day.) Tebow, Harvin, Moody, Gainey and Co. will have a dangerous hostile year a still energetic protection will cause fits consistently.
* Win it all if…Its Simple, Beat Miami (Fl), Tennesee, LSU, FSU, Georgia, and Arkansas.
* Potential Roadblocks…The Schedule, Tebow’s strength. IMO this offense won’t be halted, however there could be potential failures I assume.
3. Georgia – Its exceptionally extreme to pick against the Bulldogs this season, They return nearly everybody, 15+ I accept, the timetable could be the ruin. Matthew Stafford, Knowshon Moreno will amaze indeed. Massaquoi will at last turn into a star close by AJ Green for the large play dangers. ยูฟ่าเบท 100 The safeguard will be extremely quick and hard hitting, I love Coach Richt also, he generally has his groups prepared. A portion of the hotshot enlisted people will have incredible first year recruit seasons. Tyson, Harmon, and Jackson will all lift the D-Line.
* Win it all if…They beat Florida on Nov. first, IMO Winner of the SEC East will be a lock for the NC game, notwithstanding a steamed in the SEC title game.
* Potential Roadblocks…@ASU,@LSU, and @ Auburn is hard to survive, just as Florida, ‘Bama, and Tennessee at home.
4. Clemson-I will hear it for this pick I think, yet I truly like this Clemson group, with a truly good timetable and game breakers like CJ Spiller and James Davis. Groves on edge side will have a huge effect also Spencer Adams (S) and Brandon Thompson (DT).
* Win it all if…They don’t stagger. They ought to be acceptable in the event that they pass Game 1 versus Alabama, that is, until the ACC title game. VT and conceivably Miami could be the contrast between BCS Champ Game or the Orange Bowl.
* Potential Roadblocks…Alabama, @ FSU, ACC Title game and an absence of center or groundwork for some other games, It’s occurred before which is an analysis of lead trainer Tommy Bowden.
5. USC – 5 is probably excessively low for this amazingly gifted crew. QB Mark Sanchez (Or potentially Mitch Mustain) acquires more hostile weapons than one could dream of, the lone issue is the measure of pressing factor that brings also.
* Win it all if…They get strong play from their QB. Both are experinced and exceptionally capable, they should be pioneers not playmakers. OSU at home, common Cal and Oregon extreme games, and afterward the standoff with New-UCLA.
* Potential Roadblocks…Complete emergencies from both Qb’s, Trap games versus ASU Cal Oregon and Notre Dame. Effectively could be playing for the title however.
6. Oklahoma – An exceptionally unnerving group, 1 of around 8 groups with a genuine title oppurtunity. Bradford and Co. will be colossal again on offense, and Coach Stoops’ Defenses never appear to fizzle. A ton of ability getting back from last years energetic crew. The yearly standoff with Texas is the greatest test, however Kansas, KSU, Nebraska, Texas A&M, and Cincinnati all will act like risky. Also, never check out Texas Tech by the same token.
* Win it all if…They are reliable, they were all of last season until that awful Texas Tech game, A Dangerous Mizzou crew could anticipate them in the Big 12 Title game.
* Potential Roadblocks…Not many, simply gain from their missteps last season. Play Stoops’ ball and dont let up versus Texas and any others.
7. Texas – Could flip with Oklahoma. One of the two will win the Big 12 South, a deadly protection should convey the heap in the defining moments for them to get an opportunity in an exceptionally hostile Big 12 this season.
* Win it all if…They win the Big 12 Title, its do-capable, yet improbable this year. McCoy will be immense however.
* Potential Roadblocks…Colorado, Oklahoma, Mizzou, Tech, Kansas, and Texas A&M, Big 12 Title game. That is 7 exceptionally extreme games. Effectively could goof.